No Products in the Cart
All power cords are organized and hidden in a sleeve that is invisible, making your living and working space look more organized. Ideal for finishing wires behind TV entertainment systems, computer monitors, etc.
The gray fashion colors of our sleeves can be matched to any home décor by hiding an array of multi-colored wires.
A sleeve with a diameter of 28mm / 1000mm will ensure that you can bundle multiple cables in one sleeve.
How to install:
1. Open the spring clip of the tool and place the wire in it.
2. Push the bullet-shaped end of the tool into the end of the coil just a few inches. It will force open the end of the coil.
3. Place your hand on the tool and the open coil so that the bullet does not pop out of the open coil. (If the bullet pops up, please don't worry, please try it! It's easy to reinstall, you can do it!)
4. Continue to push the bullet shape into the coil. This will open more coils and you can continue to lay the wires.
5. Continue to lay the wires sideways until it is complete.
6. Cut the coil to the desired length.
1. Due to differences in light and screen, actual color may vary slightly from the picture.
2. Please allow a difference of 0.5-2cm due to manual measurement.
What is the box:
1 x Cable Manager Bridge (approx): (length X width X height) 72 X 16 X 13 cm
1 x Cable sleeve (size: 28mm wide * 1000mm long)
1 x Cable wire retaining clip