This product comes with 6 different sprinkler heads for different types of sprays.
It can float ontop of the water in a small pond to provide water circulation oxygenation; can be used on the floor within the garden as a bird bath or as a fountain amongst rocks.
Its compact size is great for keeping visiting aviary entertained.
You can also use it in the swimming pull for decorative purposes.
No external power supply is required, when the solar panel receives sufficient sunlight, the pump will start within 3 seconds.
The pump has a water-shortage protection and filtration box. The filtration box blocks out dust; dirt and leaves from entering into the motor extending its service life.
Material: Monocrystalline silicon and drip rubber
Rated voltage: 7V
Rated power: 1W
Working voltage: DC 7V
Operating current: 165MA
Maximum flow rate: 160L/H
Water pump noise: <45DB
Size: 13cm x 13cm x 1.4cm
Product weight: 220g
1. Assemble the product according to the product picture showing.
2. Place the solar panel in an area which gets sufficient lighting through the course of the day. When the solar panels are fully charged and the pump is submerged in water, it will automatically start running. If the day is over cast or the sun isn't very strong the water pressure will be affected.
3. When the water pump is first placed into water there will be some air inside, which may affect the water spraying. It is recommended to first wait for the pump to spray out water normally before connecting the nozzle.
4. Please ensure that the water source is clean as well as the pump to prevent foreign objects from being sucked into the pump and causing it to stop working.
1. This product is only a Solar Bird Bath Fountain, no other decorations.
2. Due to the difference in light and screen settings, the color of the item may be slightly different from the picture.
3. Due to manual measurement, please allow for slight differences in size.
What's in the box?
1 x Solar water pump
6 x Nozzles
1 x Connecting rod
4 x Support rods